NUST University Free Aggregate Calculator Online

If you are searching for the aggregate calculator of NUST online then you are at the right place.

NUST AGGREGATE CALCULATOR ONLINE

Most of the students want to know or calculate the aggregate of their NET test for the admission of NUST University. But they don't know how to calculate aggregate and the ratio of NET, FSC and Matriculation and their equivalent. So you don't need to worry about all this calculation. According to your requirements, we design a calculator for the NUST Test Aggregate calculation. In this calculator, you have to simply enter your NET test Marks, FSC Marks, and Matriculation Marks and click on the "Calculate Aggregate" button. You will see your aggregate very easily and you don't need to bother to calculate your aggregate on the page.
Fill with all I will explain all the necessary information which will be covered by our calculator automatically. In this information, I will try to cover NUST merit criteria in which marks distribution portion for aggregate. At the end with a simple example, I will calculate aggregate for your verification and that complete calculation is for your understanding that our calculator, calculate the aggregate accurately. For your most important time, I will not take you any more time. I am going to tell list of three main headings will be covered by this article.
  1. NUST Merit Criteria
  2. How to Calculate by hand
  3. NUST Aggregate Calculator

1. NUST Merit Criteria as:

NUST Merit criteria calculator according to the base of the following three portions. Each of this portion has different weight. So you have to care about different portion. The most important portion of this calculation is the NET test that is 75%. According to marks distribution, first of all, you have to prepare for this test because this test will decide your admission on the base of 75%. You are all so intelligent and know if anyone gets not score in NET he will miss his/her chance for admission. Your first priority should be to get good marks in NET. Secondly, of course, FSC and matriculation have a percentage of 15% and 10% respectively.
  • NUTS Entry Test                                                                  75%
  • HSSC / A Level / Equivalent / DAE / HSSC PART-1         15%
  • Matriculation/O Level                                                       10%
O/A Level candidates who are in A Level (final year) will be assigned 25% weight to their O Level equivalence marks as per equivalence certificate issued by IBCC, Pakistan.

2. How to Calculate:

Let's suppose we take an example. If you got 900 marks in Matric, 950 Fsc and 150 NET Test then Your aggregate will be calculated as follow:
  • Marks obtained in Matric / A Level    (900*10)/1100=8.18
  • Marks obtained in Fsc                         (950*15)/1100=12.95
  • Marks obtained in Net/Entry Test       (165*75)/200  =61.87
So Your Final Aggregate is 8.18+15.95+57.75=83.01.


3. NUST Aggregate Calculator

Total marks field for Matric and FSC students are 1100 for each so that's why already entered. But if you belong from O/A Level then you have to enter your marks because in total marks field to calculate your aggregate accurate and we keep those text fields are editable.

NUST Merit Calculator

NUST Aggregate Calculator
NUST ONLINE AGGREGATE CALCULATOR

Please Enter Your Marks Carefully
Enter Matric Marks:
Enter Fsc Marks:
Enter NET Marks:

If your aggregate is above 70% then you have a chance of admission in NUST University in different programs. Those students who got 80% aggregate will consider Excellence. But keep in mind every year this percentage can be increased because as you all know most of the students are scoring extraordinary so you have to prepare yourself according to the latest requirement.

COMMENTS

Name

9th Books,1,Admission,1,Aggregate Calculator,1,ECAT,2,Entry Test,5,FBISE,9,Guide,9,News,1,Notes,2,Notes 10th Class,1,Notes 11th Class,2,Opportunity,1,Punjab Board,4,Scholarships,1,Tips,4,
ltr
item
Nabeel Excellence Academy: NUST University Free Aggregate Calculator Online
NUST University Free Aggregate Calculator Online
If you are searching for the aggregate calculator of NUST online then you are at the right place.
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tqkt0_LoBdk/XLVz5DBvhMI/AAAAAAAABZY/0uiZpL5Woy8SIp0xb9A59nPoPl_npoy3gCLcBGAs/s1600/drop%2Boff%2Byour%2Bold%2Btextbooks%2Batthe%2BOFFICE%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bstudent%2Bcounciluntil%2Bmay%2B31%252C%2B2019.png
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tqkt0_LoBdk/XLVz5DBvhMI/AAAAAAAABZY/0uiZpL5Woy8SIp0xb9A59nPoPl_npoy3gCLcBGAs/s72-c/drop%2Boff%2Byour%2Bold%2Btextbooks%2Batthe%2BOFFICE%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bstudent%2Bcounciluntil%2Bmay%2B31%252C%2B2019.png
Nabeel Excellence Academy
https://www.nabeelacademy.com/2019/04/nust-aggregate-calculator-online.html
https://www.nabeelacademy.com/
https://www.nabeelacademy.com/
https://www.nabeelacademy.com/2019/04/nust-aggregate-calculator-online.html
true
1980027679759155539
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy